[Libreoffice-qa] www.libreoffice.org website has an issue

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:50:01 PDT 2014

Hi *,

Am 23.06.2014 21:54 schrieb "Cor Nouws" <oolst at nouenoff.nl>:

> thanks for posting. I see a mail with subject " LibreOffice website does
> not display all characters " at the website list, so I guess it's
> noticed there as well.

It is noticed, but so far the problem could not be tracked down. It is not
related to the Browser version or operating system - there is more to it.
It is only clear that a browser bug is triggered, but not sure why...

The thread has some new info though: the letters apparently just have the
background color and: ad block extension does make a difference. But also
in the thread people have trouble reproducing it...

Ciao
Christian