[Libreoffice-qa] bug 80220

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:06:01 PDT 2014

Hi Nino, *;

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014, Nino Novak <nn.libo at kflog.org> wrote:

> > [...]
> > I'm going to give it a try.
>
> done.
>
> well, in my case it was easy to reproduce, as I'm using the same
> localization and the report is rather well done.
>
> However, I cannot estimate the importance/implications as I rather seldom
> use writer myself.

Sounds very much like a regression and thus a candidate for bibisect...

But again @whoeverstartsathread:
use telling summaries, give a link to click on and a small abstract about
what is all about (in this case: inserted date-field loses
locale/langauge-property on document reload). It makes life so much easier
for others...

ciao
Christian