[Libreoffice-qa] LibO common bugs/issues

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 08:09:23 PDT 2014

Hi All,

After commenting on over 300 bugs in the last month, i have noticed a
number of duplicated bugs that i plan to write up a wiki page for, so it
will be easy for us to point users to who submit reports that are
already known. Of course it will never replace AskLibo.com, but aleast
its something us QA guys can add to, to make our jobs alittle easier,
and also a resource new QA members can see to know what common bugs are
already known.

My initial work is at <
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qJrVIa0SAldzF2RGZwaXFZOE0/edit?usp=sharing
> and if anyone wants to assist with this do let me know. Your comments
are also welcome. :)

--
Regards,
Jay Philips