[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Does LO 4.2.2.1's grammarchecker ignores apostrophs?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Mar 2 07:06:39 PST 2014

Hello @ll,
after a longer time of silence (sorry for that, but I had too much
to learn ... :( ), I wanted to test LO's new version with MozTrap
... ;) As I reached test no. 12 (http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/manage/caseversion/1075/), I opened the test
file http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/media/attachments/2013/01/15/language-test-en.odt. But instead of marking the existing apostrophs with a blue
wave as grammar errors – like the former versions of LO – it only
shows spelling errors with a red wave ... :( The only grammar error
I see in the document, is the "Suse, ..." where LO shows

<quote>
Extra space before the period?
</quote>

. Is this intended, or is it a bug? And how should I handle this
test then?
TIA for any answer
Thomas.

--
Trouble strikes in series of threes, but when working around the
house the next job after a series of three is not the fourth job --