[Libreoffice-qa] Calc Import Unit Tests - Financial Functions

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:24:34 PST 2014

Hey,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Ken Biondi <kenbiondi at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ________________________________
> > Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:00:20 +0100
> >
> > Sorry that I missed that mail. I'm going to review the patch and
> > integrate it.
> >
> > Thanks for your work. Are you interested in continuing with more
> functions?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Markus
>

> Hi Markus,
>
> Yes, I plan to continue with more functions.  I'll wait for your feedback
> to make sure I'm doing this correctly.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ken

I finally managed to get to this patch. It has been integrated after some
struggles. I missed that the file contains windows line endings but after
fixing that it works now like a charm. Thanks a lot for your patch. I hope
to see more of them in the future.

Regards,
Markus

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=35f39285991043a70f65c796c38624c9c51ec4b1