[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Does LO 4.2.2.1's grammarchecker ignores apostrophs?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Mar 6 09:04:51 PST 2014

Hello Pedro, *,
On Donnerstag, 6. März 2014 08:22 Pedro wrote:
> Thomas Hackert wrote
>> Is this intended, or is it a bug? And how should I handle this
>> test then?
>
> See my comments at the end of the page (where it says Failed)
> http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/results/case/1557/
>
> this was my previous run for 4.2.1.1

ah, O.K. Then I was not the only one, who set it to fail and added a
comment there ... :(

> Since there is no feedback and even the emails are unanswered, I
> really don't know what happened to QA.

Me neither. I really had the feeling,that noone was interested at
all ... :( Or that only IRC should be used nowadays ... :(

> I know this doesn't help, but at least you know your email
> works...

Thank you very much :) But I knew, that my mail worked, as it hit
the inbox of my newsreader ... ;)
Thanks for your answer
Thomas.

--