[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] Web Page Wizard suppresses most of the text from the community brochure

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:57:39 PST 2014

Hi Thomas, all

Thomas Hackert wrote
>> Using LO 4.2.1.1 and 4.2.2.1 under Windows XP x86 nothing happens
>> after step 13 i.e. it locks on "Preparing export..." and nothing
>> is exported.
>
> interesting. Did it only lock the browser, LO or your whole system?

It locks LO. It never finishes export so I didn't even get to the part of
opening the browser...

Interestingly, it only finishes in LO 4.0.6.2... Seems to be a regression...
Also in LO 4.0.6.2 the Creation and Modification dates are automatically set
to the current date and time while in 4.1 and 4.2 these fields are blank...

Cheers,
Pedro