[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed Count

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:24:18 PST 2014

Hi All,

I just looked at the unconfirmed count and it is climbing quickly :(
Just want to see if we can get some love in this area. I know lots of
you are working on other projects - but with the count at almost 1,000
again we need to make sure to keep it under control.

Is there any interest in a weekend 4 hour bug triage thing on IRC :) I
think when we collectively do it we get through a lot more because we
can encourage one another and joke to make it a bit more entertaining.

Let me know what you all think.

Warm Regards,
Joel