[Libreoffice-qa] New Website: Wrong Description below "Download LibreOffice Built in help"

锁琨珑 suokunlong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:13:02 PST 2014

Hi,

Today I noticed the amazing new website. I really like the "LibreOffice
Fresh" and "LibreOffice Stable" distinguishing on the download page.

But, I found there is a bug for the decription text below "Download
LibreOffice Built in help", see this page:

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-stable/

*Download LibreOffice Built in help*

Below, you can download the second release candidate of the upcoming 4.1.4
> for evaluation, QA testing, etc. You are not recommended to use LibreOffice
> pre-release builds for "mission-critical" purposes. For more information
> about QA testing, please visit the QA testers page<http://www.libreoffice.org/community/qa/>.
> Please always read the Releases Notes<http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/>
> .
>
> If you're interested in even more bleeding-edge binaries of our current
> development, check out our nightly builds<http://www.libreoffice.org/download/development-versions/> -
> those are potentially even less suitable for productive work, provided by
> individual contributors, and not QA-approved in any way. Caveat emptor.

Thanks!
--
锁琨珑 Kunlong Suo