[Libreoffice-qa] Crash, when undoing numbering of headers in a Writer template

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Mar 9 21:08:05 PDT 2014

Good morning Terrence, *,
On Sonntag, 9. März 2014 20:22 Terrence Enger wrote:
> On Sun, 2014-03-09 at 19:36 +0100, Thomas Hackert wrote:
>> I discovered a reproducible crash with Writer ... :(
>>
>> Steps to reproduce:
>> 1. Download template from
>> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=59830
>> 2. Open Writer
>
> Whoops, I opened Start Center instead.

I guess, this does not make any difference, if you open the test doc
from there ... ;)

>> 3. Open the downloaded template in Writer (06_minutes.ott)
>> 4. Click "OK", when the dialog "Minutes types" opens
>
> I got a crash at this point.  Assertion failure in
> ImplDbgTestSolarMutex () at
> /home/terry/lo_hacking/git/libo4/vcl/source/app/dbggui.cxx:1624,
> which reads
>
>     assert(ImplGetSVData()->mpDefInst->CheckYieldMutex());
>
> I attach terminal output of run and output from gdb on the core
> file

Could it be, that you have used a self-built version? And would you
be so kind to test it with 4.2.2.1 as well, please? Do you get a
crash there as well? And it would be nice, if you could give us/me
some further infos like OS/architecture etc. ... ;)

Thanks for testing
Thomas.

--
caterpallor, n.:
	The color you turn after finding half a grub in the fruit