[Libreoffice-qa] Disallow REOPEN on ancient bugs

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:35:17 PDT 2014

> Hi there,
>
> I'm just wondering whether it's possible to disallow reopening of bugs
> if they are at least more than a year old (or whatever some arbitrary
> time period)?  I've seen people re-opening bugs that were closed more
> than 2-3 years ago.  This happens quite often.
Currently no, but we can add it to our wishlist when we port over to our
own infra. We have a running list of to do's as soon as we get stuff set
up on our side including locking out the top stuff, making it much
harder to move version to a newer version, "me too" button where it just
tallies users who click it, and now maybe a 3-6 month freeze on REOPENED
after a bug has been set to FIX - that seems reasonable.

Best,
Joel