[Libreoffice-qa] Options Dialog - Part Security vertical dimension to small for Localization

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Sun Mar 16 01:55:33 PDT 2014

Hello,

I came across the current security part of the options dialog in
LibreOffice 4.2.2 and experienced an issue with the vertical dimension
of the dialog. It is to small for the German localization. The last
entry is not fully visible.

I looked into the current master build and the dialog has perfect
vertical dimension for the English localization (it's the same dimension
as in 4.2.2).

I would like to ask for some feedback if the vertical dimension of the
dialog is appropriate for other localization or do they struggle with
the same issue like German translation?

If the latter one I think we should adjust the vertical dimension of the
dialog for the upcoming 4.2.3.

Regards,
Andreas

--