[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.2.3 RC2 test builds available

suokunlong suokunlong at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:03:55 PDT 2014

Hi all,

as the dev-builds server is really slow for me to download, I burned a
bt torrent file for libreoffice 4.2.3.2 on burnbit:
http://burnbit.com/torrent/282969/LibreOffice_4_2_3_2_Win_x86_msi

More people download from the above link, the faster.

Thanks!

Kevin Suo 锁琨珑

于 2014-3-27 19:14, Christian Lohmaier-3 [via Document Foundation Mail
Archive] 写道: