[Libreoffice-qa] 4.3 Upgrade unusable!

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:23:04 PDT 2014

I'm sorry to hear about this. You are more than welcome to join our
design team who is responsible for thinking through changes that are
made (along with developers and QA team of course). We typically don't
change just for change's sake - usually it's user feedback or some
functionality that we are hoping to improve. Furthermore, if there are
particular bugs that you wish to address please report them to our bug
tracker.

Again, apologies that you've found the new version to be a hassle.
Upgrading from 3.4 to 4.3 is a big move and going to have a lot of
changes - if you upgraded incrementally I guarantee it wouldn't have
come to your surprise that things were changing.

If you choose to discontinue using LibreOffice - well, I wish you the
best in finding software which does not change over the years....

Best,
Joel