[Libreoffice-qa] Quality Assurance Engineer - Job Opening

Joel Madero joel.madero at documentfoundation.org
Thu May 1 12:52:04 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

In case you missed it - The Document Foundation is now accepting
applications for the freelance position of "Quality Assurance Engineer."
We are truly excited to be adding this position and look forward to
receiving applications through May.

For more information please see:
http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2014/05/01/tdf-freelance-job-opening-201405-01-quality-assurance-engineer/

Feel free to email me with questions, concerns, or comments.

Warmest Regards,
Joel Madero

--
Joel Madero, Member of the Board of Directors
GPG Key ID: 0x8FFB1B14 - EE32 6D0F 81FF 6FAC 5AD8 10E4 0141 27C6 8FFB 1B14