[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:33:41 PDT 2014

Tommy wrote
> not a native speaker too (I'm italian) but I think most of the non-english
> user won't understand "mellow".
>
> right now I think "stable" is much better than anything else has been
> proposed yet.

I'm not a native speaker either (maybe that is not a disadvantage? :) )

The only time I ever heard of mellow was in the song "Mellow Yellow"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellow_Yellow) but had no idea what it
meant... Doesn't sound very exciting :)

The problem with Stable is that implies that the other branch is not...