[Libreoffice-qa] DOCX Test 5 Results

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:43:03 PDT 2014

This is all fantastic Jay.

A couple questions:

(1) Are you searching for duplicates before reporting? Some of these
(I'd hope many?) have already been reported.

(2) For sample test documents - if you can create the most simple test
case it makes life much much happier for our developers. If you provide
a 20 page sample document and say "page 15 has this problem" they have
to dig through a ton of xml crap to actually figure out where the
problem is.

All in all, fantastic work :)

Best,
Joel