[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice 4.3~beta1 bibisect

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed May 21 16:18:11 PDT 2014

Hi all,

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 02:12:23PM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> When we hit LibreOffice 4.3 branchpoint (around the beta), I plan to update
> again and merge the stuff into a "43all" repository, but for now you should be
> able to do a good amount of bibisecting on master with this already.

All the build are finished, but I havent merged ranges yet. Still you will find
the missing 38 builds right up to the branch point in the 43beta1only repo:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/HowToBibisect#Versions

This download is only 700MB -- so hardly much bigger than the usual full install,
you might consider it for the upcoming bug hunting session.

I will now merge those and upload a 43all and 43only repo replacing the current
42all and 42only ones ...

Best,

Bjoern