[Libreoffice-qa] Stable PPA Suggestion

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 11:54:17 PDT 2014

Hi Bjoern,

Yes it would only be relevant to LTS users as ubuntu ships 'fresh'
releases and non-LTS versions only last for 9 months. I think it could
easily be achieved with a simple 301 redirect which is changed whenever
a new stable is released. Has Canonical ever considered having a
disabled LibO repo/ppa added by default to the repo list?

Jay Philips