[Libreoffice-qa] QA Regular Call

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Thu May 29 02:09:06 PDT 2014

Hi Joel

Le 2014-05-21 17:15, Joel Madero a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> We have moved our regular calls to every other week on Wednesday's at
> 1730 UTC.
>
> So next call:
> Wednesday, June 4th
> Time: 1730
>
> As always we'll send out at least one reminder prior to the call and we
> encourage users and all contributors to join. The call is both by phone
> and video through google hangouts.
>

> Warm Regards,
> Joel

Is this a permanent move to every other Wednesday? If so, I will update
our events calendar. FYI, the events calendar shows QA meetings are
being held on every second Monday's at 6:30-7:30 (-5 UTC Time).(see our
events calendar[1]).

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar