[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ... - correction ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Tue Nov 4 03:38:19 PST 2014

On Thu, 2014-10-30 at 16:39 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * Seattle Hackfest (Robinson/Norbert)
>     + badly need ways to stop 'building' consuming the hack-fest (Michael)
>         + or a way to keep hand-holding after the hack-fest (Bjoern)
>         + vast majority of people wanted access to VM
>         + monster communication problem with cloph ...
>             + Robinson was briefed on how to do that (cloph)
>                 + Info emailed to hackfest devs (Robinson)
>             -> communication droppeded <-

	Incidentally it was just pointed out to me that "monster communication
problem with cloph" could read as some hyper-criticism of him =) that's
by no means the case - as (I hope) the context points out as we started
to dig deeper there were probably several failures of communication /
preparedness on the topic somewhere in the gap between cloph -> Robinson
-> other mentors -> hack-fest attendees.

	My minuting, never perfect was much less than ideal here; sorry for
that.

	We love you cloph ! =)

	ATB,

		Michael.