[Libreoffice-qa] How to mail some corrupted private material to check possible vilnerability

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:11:10 PST 2014

Hi Joel, Viktor,

Am 10.11.2014 23:14 schrieb "Joel Madero" <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>:

> Developers don't generally accept private documents. It's better to
create a new document. If the words are the only thing that are
confidential - do a search and replace for the characters to make it
unreadable.

Indeed creating small documenta that still exhibit the problem is preferred.

Although Markus might be interested in documents that make LO crash, to add
them to the pool of documents used for automated testing, cc'ing him.

Ciao
Christian

> On 11/10/2014 02:12 PM, Viktor Mileikovskyi wrote:
>>
>> Dear members!
>> I received a private material not for global use. Some picture
corruptions cause full hang of LO during opening on Windows and Linux. Is
it an unknown vulnerability? Does some part runs as a code? MS Office opens
this document without a hang. How to send it directly to developers to test
it without free access?