[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice 4.4 alpha 2 bibisect repo

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Nov 12 05:34:36 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am currently uploading the intermediate LibreOffice 4.4~alpha2 bibisect repo
to:

 http://people.canonical.com/~bjoern/bibisect/bibisect-44alpha2only.tar.xz
 http://people.canonical.com/~bjoern/bibisect/bibisect-44alpha2only.tar.xz.sig

it should be finished in ~1 hour. Note the baseline for this one was updated to
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Also note that for 4.4~beta2 we expect a new baseline anyway
as per:

 https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/790

and those will then be provided by Robinson.

Best,

Bjoern

P.S.: TBH, I didnt even started LibreOffice once from this repo, simply too
many things on my plate right now. Caveat emptor.