[Libreoffice-qa] 4.2.x EOL and mab4.2

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:36:06 PST 2014

On 11/17/2014 06:23 AM, Tommy wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:12:25 +0100, Joel Madero
> <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 11/17/2014 04:21 AM, Tommy wrote:
>>>
>>> however it's not clear to me if an extra 4.2.8 release is under
>>> consideration because of the infamous sorting calc bug
>> 4.2.8 will *not* be released. So 4.2.7 is the last of the 4.2 series.
Sounds great. It's really too bad we never moved to a single tracker :-/
That being said, when you're moving them can you check:

1. If users nominated their own bugs;
2. If the bugs are set to highest;
3. If the bugs deserve to be on the list at all....use your discretion,
you've been on the team long enough to know what belongs there and what
doesn't (I wouldn't remove any added by other QA members or Developers ;) )

Thanks again!

Best,
Joel