[Libreoffice-qa] TDF Bugzilla 4.4.6 test install

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Wed Nov 26 10:26:34 PST 2014

Hi!
I used this old-new test install and checked the control points I added to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talk:QA/Bugzilla/TDF_Bugzilla_Proposal

- change password link works, but as Base URL is not configured, so there
are no working links in the change password message
- Old Chart system doesn't work - seems data dir was not copied or copied
and permissions are wrong
- New Charts - data is not updated, stalled in March - seems collectstats.pl
is not enabled in cron
- user preferences - OK
- personal Tags - available, but all saved searches using tags at the bottom
are gone in my case
- Whining schedules - schedules are imported, but Whining still doesn't work
-  seems whine.pl is not enabled in cron (or emailing issue - but password
reset is working, or interval settings are not set to 15 minutes)
- duplicates.cgi page - OK, but it won't be updated without collecting the
stats
- FDO Bugzilla UI patches or additional pages (like
page.cgi?id=weekly-bug-summary.html) are missing - seems template/additional
files are not copied from FDO install
- potential duplicates table - OK
I didn't touch any bugs as I do not want to generate any bugmail.
Overall this new install seems slower when displaying all 10000 bugs than
previous test install.
It could be my connection today...
Also TDF Bugzilla footnote is IMHO not clearly visible - the font is tiny
and blends with background on Dusk theme.
Maybe this should be done as Notes section on https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
or/and at account creation page
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/createaccount.cgi.
Hope it helps.