[Libreoffice-qa] Post Building MySQL connectors for 32 and 64 bit versions for LibreOffice 4.3 in Linux

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:01:25 PDT 2014

Le 01/10/2014 18:10, Thomas Hackert a écrit :

Hi Thomas,

> Thank you very much :) Just out of interest: After I installed the
> version from extension.l.o and then wanted to install your *_1.oxt
> version, the Extension Manager asked me, if I wanted to replace my
> already installed 1.0.3 with your *_1.oxt version, which he seems to
> recognise as version 1.0.2 ... :( Is this expected? Otherwise, it

This will be normal if the version number within the build hasn't been
changed - changing only the bundle file name will not change the
internal version name of the extension code, so it will still be a 1.0.2
unless someone bumps it to something different. One would probably have
to play around with the XML definition of the version number at build
time or in the make script in order for this to happen.

Alex