[Libreoffice-qa] Post Building MySQL connectors for 32 and 64 bit versions for LibreOffice 4.3 in Linux

Robert Großkopf robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Thu Oct 2 07:38:29 PDT 2014

Hi Dan,

> The mysql native connectors I uploaded earlier were both 32 bit. I apologize
> for that. The way Nabble names uploaded files were somewhat confusing to me,
> so I will try again.
>
> 32 bit mysql native connector:
>
> mysql-connector-x86.oxt
> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4124504/mysql-connector-x86.oxt>
>
> 64 bit mysql native connector:
>
> mysql-connector-x86_64.oxt
> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4124504/mysql-connector-x86_64.oxt>

Seems it is working now - better like expected.
→ I see all databases from my MariaDB - not only the database the file
is created for. Good for working whith more than one database.
→ Input of time give the right value.

Don't know where the files should be linked to:
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/mysql-native-connector
is linked to the old linux-extensions.

http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/mysql-native-connector-for-libreoffice-4.x/releases/1.0.2
is linked to the windows-extension.

A little bit confusion. Why aren't the different connectors at the same
place. Not long ago there was a third place for a connector for Mac -
couldn't find this connector any more ...

Regards

Robert