[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: Our next QA Meeting is on Wednesday!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:31:58 PDT 2014

This Wednesday, join us for a quick meeting on IRC and

1) Let us know what you've been doing this week!
2) Bring up any high-priority or needAdvice bugs
3) Hear about our stats

(spoiler: UNCONCONFIRMED bug count is down to 776)

4) I'll give a quick update on the Seattle LibreFest this weekend
(which is shaping up to be one of our biggest QA events yet!)

When? Where? How?
Find the handy-dandy link (to the website that shows the meeting time
in your local time zone), the IRC Channel, and all of that good stuff
on the meeting page here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/October_22

I hope to see all of you there!

Best,