[Libreoffice-qa] Crashers

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 00:04:54 PDT 2014

Hi Joel,
Le 23/10/2014 03:41, Joel Madero a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> We currently have *21* unconfirmed bugs that have something about
> crashing involved. Would be fantastic to get these confirmed:
>
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&chfield=short_desc&chfieldto=Now&f1=short_desc&list_id=483505&o1=anywordssubstr&product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced&short_desc=crashes%20hang%20freeze%20crash%20segfault%20segfaults%20halt&short_desc_type=anywords
>
> Of course with these in particular it's nice to:
>
>  1. Prioritize correctly (if confirmed - major, critical)
>  2. MAB if appropriate

Just one note here, I won't systematically put them in MAB with major
critical. If you look at mine with the Reminder functionality, I might
be the only one in the world to use it. So I won't make it a high
priority or annoy developers with a thing so few people use :)

Cheers
Sophie

Sophie Gautier sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org
Tel:+33683901545