[Libreoffice-qa] UNCONFIRMED bug count at 700

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 00:06:24 PDT 2014

I'm slightly concerned that many of these are going into NEEDINFO with
just a "please test against latest release." I don't have the time to
adequately check into this right now but if someone else could look.
I've seen quite a few emails from FDO with these kinds of comments and
this would go against current processes. We don't put things into
NEEDINFO unless the instructions provided are unclear - it's our duty to
check at least once before putting it into NEEDINFO.

Best,
Joel