[Libreoffice-qa] new git bugzilla script

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:00:56 PDT 2014

Hey,

so I finally implemented a new git bugzilla script that should bring
back the commit notifications in bugzilla for fixed bugs.

As it is a complete new implementation you should report any problems
as soon as possible. Especially in the beta and the RC phase. I used
the old script as a guideline but there are some special portions in
it that can only be tested between the first beta and the last RC.

Otherwise the script provides nearly the same features as the old
script plus it will now handle several bug references in the commit
line correctly. So now "fdo#12345 fdo#23456" will be handled correctly
and both bugs will be updated.

Regards,
Markus