[Libreoffice-qa] REMINDER: QA Meeting tomorrow

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:02:34 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to give you a reminder that we'll have a QA Meeting tomorrow
at the same time and place as usual. We'll cover some of the topics
that we talked about in Bern at the Annual Conference, as well as any
other QA topics that you guys want to bring up.

Agenda and links to Etherpad, etc is here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/September_10

Just a heads-up:
The Internet connection at my hotel somewhere between mediocre and
non-existent, such that I've had trouble accessing some services, and
am largely unable to access the TDF wiki or Etherpad. Luckily I've
been able to access IRC and (separately) been able to call-in to
Talkyoo, so at least I can chat with y'all :-)

Looking forward to the meeting!

Best,
--R

--