[Libreoffice-qa] For Those Who Like to Impress

Owen Genat owen.genat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 00:22:06 PDT 2014

jphilipz wrote
> My writer toolbar proposal is going well and the dev that i'm working
> with has suggested we do the same for other apps, starting with impress.

I do not have a particularly strong view about toolbar buttons. Some that I
use regularly (mainly for testing / QA) I am sure will be dropped and others
I do not use at all will likely be added / replaced. In nearly all cases, I
will cope. As Michael Meeks has stated it is great to see a data-driven
approach being used (and fascinating to look at the stats). Just want to say
well done and good luck to Samuel and yourself.

Best wishes, Owen.