[Libreoffice-qa] REMINDER: QA Meeting on Wednesday

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:18:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Happy Oktoberfest!

This week we'll have our QA Meeting on Wednesday (same time and place
as usual). Feel free to grab a beer (or other tasty beverage) and join
our discussion of what's been going on in QA.

Agenda and information is here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/September_24

If you haven't tested-out 4.3.2 RC2 yet, please head over to the
pre-release site, download a copy, and test it out. The RC will be
available on the mirrors shortly:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

If you *won't* be able to make it to the QA Meeting on Wednesday,
please feel free to send me any notes or outstanding issues. In
particular, if there's anything that I should bring up to the ESC,
please let me know before Thursday.

Cheers,
--R

--