[Libreoffice-qa] MySQL native connector for OS X

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 04:57:10 PDT 2014

Le 24/09/2014 11:45, Dan Lewis a écrit :

>           Preliminary needed programs:
> 1) apt-cache search gnome-vfs
> 2)  sudo apt-get install libgnome-vfsmm-2.6-dev
>
>           Building the native connector
> 1)  sudo apt-get install git
> 2)  sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice

some of the above might have changed again, depending on your current
Ubuntu version. I seem to recall that build-dep did not install all of
the required build environment for me and that I had to add extra stuff.

> 3)  $ git clone git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/core
> 4)  cd core

> 5)  ./autogen.sh --enable-ext-mysql-connector --with-system-mysql

see my previous reply these switches have been disabled, use the mariadb
enable switches instead

> 6)  make fetch
> 7)  ./g checkout -b libreoffice-4-0 origin/libreoffice-4-0

You might want to set the above to a current version of LO release
branch (so 4.2 or 4.3)

> 8) make dev-install

No need for make dev-install any more, a simple "make" will produce a
runnable build, and you should be able to find your OXT within the
instdir folder, or alternatively in core/workdir/Extension/.

Alex