[Libreoffice-qa] MySQL native connector for OS X

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:50:56 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ubuntu version. I seem to recall that build-dep did not install all of
>> the required build environment for me and that I had to add extra stuff.

bingo!

>      First and only error:
>
>         Error running ./autogen.sh line 258.
>
> Explanation of the error:
>          Files not found:
>  gstreamer-0.10
>  gstreamer-0.10-plugins-base-0.10
> So, what should I do now. My laptop (32r bit) is running Kubuntu 14.04.

The build dependencies package on *buntu doesn't include gstreamer
stuff. To fix that:

 sudo apt-get install libgstreamer0.10-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev

Check out the wiki for the latest notes on how to build on a platform:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux#Build_dependencies

If those wiki notes are ever out of date, please update them/talk to a
dev about updating them :-)

Best,
--R

--