[Libreoffice-qa] MySQL native connector for OS X

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 05:12:48 PDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 3:44 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 07:50:56PM -0400, Robinson Tryon wrote:
>>  sudo apt-get install libgstreamer0.10-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev
>
> Alternatively, do:
>
>  ./autogen.sh --enable-gstreamer --disable-gstreamer-0-10
>
> to use the less horribly outdated gstreamer 1.0 instead of gstreamer 0.10 (as Ubuntu
> packages do).

I made a quick update to the documentation to clarify the
configure-to-use-newer or install-older choice:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux#Build_dependencies

It looks like the note about running autogen is under the 'Debian'
section on the Build Dep page, so I pointed the user there, but
perhaps it shouldalso be under the 'Ubuntu' heading (or perhaps the
two headings combined in some fashion?):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Linux_Build_Dependencies#Debian

Improvements to those wiki pages appreciated :-)

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon