[Libreoffice-qa] Post Building MySQL connectors for 32 and 64 bit versions for LibreOffice 4.3 in Linux

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:39:40 PDT 2014

Top post:
      I answered this email in Nabble because I wanted to upload both
connector files where they can be accessed. Unfortunately, I used a
different email address than I use on the mailing list. So my reply is
waiting for a moderator to allow it to be posted. The email I used at
Nabble is grandpadan.lewis at gmail.com  if this helps.

Dan