[Libreoffice-qa] my reduced QA activity

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 08:52:21 PDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 5:42 AM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:
> I've been very busy at work and some familiar medical issues (which
> fortunately seems going towards  resolution) reduced drastically the time I
> can dedicate to the LibO project.

Hey Tommy,
Thanks for all of your hard work -- it's really appreciated! When you
have more time in the future, it'll be great to see you back in action
with the team :-)

> I'm sorry I can't give more help in this moment and I hope in the future to
> be back on track.

We'll hold down the fort until then! Is there anything in particular
that you think needs more attention right now?  A particular set of
bugs/documentation/etc..?

Best,
--R

--