[Libreoffice-qa] Interoperability Test File

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:54:27 PDT 2015

Hi Pedro,

> jmadero wrote
>> I don't know if anyone has a repository of test files for
>> interoperability but one of our great users provided a test file and
>> reported a whole slew of interop bugs about it.
>>
>> Just thought if anyone wants to: (1) look at the bugs; (2) if we have
>> someone tracking interop - this is a great test file; (3) just wanted to
>> say hi :)
> These are exactly the kind of bugs that bring bad reputation to
> LibreOffice...
>
> Interoperability and Regressions...
>
> I can confirm the first one (#93637) and possibly others (like the image in
> the header) is a Regression from branch 3.6
So let's focus more on tagging everything correctly in whiteboard. I
think I even missed some stuff here so if these are "particularly bad"
from QA stand point (and thus can be brought up during ESC...to suggest
they get looked at) they should be consistently tagged I think as follows:

Whiteboard: filter:docx (or whatever filter), interoprability,
bibisectRequest/bibisected/bisected;
Keyword: regression

With those we can easily identify how many and how serious they are.

Best,
Joel