[Libreoffice-qa] Building or bibisecting

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:52:28 PST 2015

Le 01/12/2015 15:56, Sophie a écrit :

Hi Sophie,

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know who here is frequently building LibreOffice or is
> bibisecting on a regular basis?
> You can either answer on the list or directly to me if you prefer.
> Thanks a lot in advance for your feedback

I try and build once a day on Mac from master, with personalized autogen
input parameters (with-lang=fr, disable-firebird-sdbc,
enable-ext-mariadb-connector, and some other extensions).

BTW, I noticed a few untranslated menu entries in my 5.1 alpha the other
day, before 5.1 rc branch-off.

I don't bibisect - one of the reasons being that last time I tried,
bibisecting on OSX required one to go through the pain of Gatekeeper
every ******* time you start LO, the other being that bibisect support
is/was incomplete for anything earlier than 4.1.

Alex