[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzila 4.3.x versions cleanup

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:33:37 PST 2015

> I will gladly work on such a proposal. However the bugzilla modifications
> were not my idea, they were from Tommy. I just said I agreed that there are
> too many versions. In any case I don't see how my opinion can affect the
> current policies. I'm just a user, I'm not even a QA member.
Don't be modest. You're a part of the team. And I know Tommy suggested
the change to begin with but you seemed to have stronger feelings about
going farther than Tommy's proposal :) But, if you can wait a couple
weeks I'll have a little time and we can try to draft something :) It'll
be a proposal to request funds (maybe through the grant request form).
I'll think about the best way to proceed.

Best,
Joel