[Libreoffice-qa] Drop-down boxes are broken for the whole LibreOffice.

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:03:41 PST 2015

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/04/2015 11:27 AM, m.a.riosv wrote:
>>
>> I have no rights to do it.
>>
>> For this I mail in the list, so it can be comment and if it was right set up
>> as blocker.

As mentioned previously, we're no longer using Severity: 'blocker' to
mark bugs. Please set those bugs to 'critical' severity.

>> Sounds good the "Ultra-critical", but I don't know if there are already
>> enough labels.

I've just been discussing this issue with beluga on IRC. It looks like
the range has been narrowed down to 11/24 - 11/28, but could use
further investigation. If you have a spare moment, please hop onto
#libreoffice-qa and join us.

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode