[Libreoffice-qa] Changes of LibreOffice Bug Reports on freedesktop.org

Harald Köster harald.koester at mail.de
Fri Feb 6 04:23:02 PST 2015

Hi all,

I got 2 Mails from bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org and not from
bugzilla-daemon at bugs.documentfoundation.org according changes of a
LibreOffice bug. These changes are not made in
bugs.documentfoundation.org. It seemed to be that it is still possible
to change LibreOffice reports in freedesktop.org. I did not know how
this can be done. I was always redirected to bugs.documentfoundation.org
when I tried to view the respective bug in fdo. I think it should not be
possible to change LibreOffice bug reports in fdo anymore.

The respective bug is 88757. The changes are made by Theo Hopman
(hopman.theo at gmail.com).

Best,
Harald

--