[Libreoffice-qa] DLP Projects as products?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:09:38 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Florian Reisinger
<florei at libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess I did miss something... I thought, that the projects of DLP are added as Components of the DLP.

Each DLP library is versioned separately, so they make sense to exist
as separate products. Remember that we had this problem on FDO with
the Impress Remote, where LibreOffice versions didn't line up with the
versions of the Remote.

> The LibreOffice option is so well hidden in the list of products....

:-)

We'll see how it goes -- remember that we had a much longer list of
products on FDO, and I think that a direct link to the Bugzilla Guided
Forms will help our most newbie users/bug reporters get started with
bugtracking interactions for LibreOffice.

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon