[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: QA Meeting on Wednesday!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:33:06 PST 2015

Hi all,

Once again, we'll have a QA Meeting in #libreoffice-qa on Wednesday
(tomorrow). Details and such are available here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/February_11

I know that there are several topics people would like to discuss --
from keywords and Component descriptions and other pieces of Bugzilla,
to some ongoing discussion about the future of bibisecting and test
machines for repro.

So please bring all of your thoughts and suggestions and ideas (the
good, bad, and ugly), and join the rest of the gang at the usual time.
I'm looking forward to it!

Best,
--R

P.S. Quick Stats

- 281 UNCONFIRMED
- 230 bugs filed in the last week
- 33 of those still UNCONFIRMED
- Half of those (15) are Calc/Writer bugs

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org