[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2015-02-11

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:33:19 PST 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for the great meeting today! Minutes are here:

ACTION Items are:

* ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about
Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-)

* ACTION: Sophie will file bug(s) re: the FR-BSA (to Robinson/Cloph)

* ACTION: jmadero, jab_, and beluga will chat about our strategy of
collaborating with universities

Our next meeting will take place in two weeks:


Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald
qubit at libreoffice.org

More information about the Libreoffice-qa mailing list