[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla User Stats

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:25:26 PST 2015

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 2:25 AM, Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robinson Tryon wrote
>> 17,892 total user accounts in Bugzilla, comprising
>> 536 users who have successfully migrated from FDO,
>> 17,002 who haven't, and
>> 354 new accounts.
>
> So, in total 890 registered users (pretty good!)
>

> Robinson Tryon wrote
>> In terms of activity, we've had
>> 448 users active in the last week, and
>> 1304 active in the last month.
>
> More active users than registered???

It's a Bugzilla miracle! :P

Hmm.. not sure what the database is telling us. I'm looking at the
dates of activity in the profiles and profiles_activity tables in
Bugzilla. In the later table, I had to use the 'distinct' clause to
try to pull-out unique individuals, and it's possible that I'm
underestimating (?) the total number of people in some cases.

All the queries I used I put here. Any Postgres/Bugzila wizards have
some suggestions? :-)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Administration#User_Statistics

Best,
--R