[Libreoffice-qa] Bug in LibreOffice Calc.

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:30:14 PST 2015

Yevhen Holienishchev wrote
> LibreOffice "don't like" Bitcoin symbol, and trying to change cell height.
> When I paste data in blank document created in Libre, it's changing height
> of all row.

There is definitively a bug with text alignment when using the Bitcoin
symbol (checked with LO 4.4.1.1 under Windows XP Pro x86 SP3). The easiest
way to prove it is by changing the Vertical cell alignment (it is reversed)

Can you please report this in the bug tracker at
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ ?