[Libreoffice-qa] UNCONFIRMED: Under 300!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:30:00 PST 2015

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 1:54 AM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:
> when we were over 1000 and Joel said his goal was to go below 500 I've
> always thought it was not realistic.
>
> very happy to see I was wrong.

When we have volunteers like you, it's amazing what we can do!

> let's keep the pace!!!

One of the best ways for us to keep up with the 23+ bugs that are
filed each day is for us to grow the QA Team. Whenever you meet
someone in IRC, or have a good experience with someone in Bugzilla,
invite them to join us -- ask them to help test a bug, or ask them for
input about something small. If we can build a relationship with the
bug reporters, they can become amazing contributors to LibreOffice and
TDF.

We're already doing a lot of great outreach/invite work, especially in
the IRC channel, but we've still got a lot of room to expand,
especially to help us deal with all of the weird bugs that require
things like Netware and Visio. Remember to think outside the box:
Anyone can become a member of our team, even if they don't see
themselves as being a geeky or technical person....yet ;-)

It's a pleasure working with all of you!

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon